Katılım
26 Ekim 2020
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Puanları
Yaş
Hi to everyone!
Do you see anything here guys?

Every picture is from the big stone. The hole that you can see is 30 cm deep and 30cm height inside. The black colour stone is after pouring hydrochloric acid. A sample piece of the black stone 5cm x 5cm that i took at home got melted after letting it in hydrochloric acid for 8 hours.
The hole

Son düzenleme:

Martı

Kullanıcı
Katılım
26 Ocak 2018
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Puanları
hi, pictures are from mediterranean? if it is, so be sure that this is type of stone there.. when you see these stones you think its made by human but totally from nature..this what i saw on that location..to be sure that this is a mark by human you should see exact marks on stones because stones everytime show something new!! ..if you walk on another location(beside mediterranean) i would say these are nature again.. good luck..

Ioannis1994

Kullanıcı
Katılım
26 Ekim 2020
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Puanları
Yaş
hi, pictures are from mediterranean? if it is, so be sure that this is type of stone there.. when you see these stones you think its made by human but totally from nature..this what i saw on that location..to be sure that this is a mark by human you should see exact marks on stones because stones everytime show something new!! ..if you walk on another location(beside mediterranean) i would say these are nature again.. good luck..
Yes, it is in the Mediterranean. So you think it's completely natural, right?

Ioannis1994

Kullanıcı
Katılım
26 Ekim 2020
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Puanları
Yaş
About 20 meters away from this stone i found this

This is under the the above stone

While i was digging i found this "sign"

And this about 40cm below the ground

Which is in front of this stone

Do you think that something's happening here?

Martı

Kullanıcı
Katılım
26 Ocak 2018
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Puanları
About 20 meters away from this stone i found this

This is under the the above stone

While i was digging i found this "sign"

And this about 40cm below the ground

Which is in front of this stone

Do you think that something's happening here?
signs which you found are also natural(in my opinion) i never wanted someone tried for nothing thats why my first question was pictures from mediterranean or not.!

Üst